What types of annuity are available?
- Single-Premium Annuity. This is where the investment is made all at once in a lump sum.
- Flexible-Premium Annuity. This annuity can be funded with a series of payments.
- Immediate Annuity. With this annuity, the payments begin back to the purchaser instantly.
- Deferred Annuity. Payments will be redistributed back to the purchaser many years later. This is usually used as a vehicle to let the money gestate tax deferred.
- Fixed Annuity. The company will invest your money into fixed investments such as bonds, and the principal is guaranteed for a minimum period of time.
- Variable Annuity. With a variable annuity you are able to invest in either stocks, bonds, or cash equivalents. The principal is not guaranteed with this annuity.
READ MORE BLOG ARTICLES